1) we stayed at the KOA in Oscoda, MI.
This morning I got an email from them, asking me to rate the stay. I said that the sites were great, bathrooms were clean and bright...but I wish they had told me about the train that runs right next to the campground. In the middle of the night.
2) For me, camping is the death knell of eating primal. it should be easy...cave-folks LIVED camping. But no. S'mores, hobo pies, hot dog buns. I am SOOOO off the wagon.
3) Tom played miniature golf. Well, we all did, but Tom brought up the idea. He did really well and I'm not sure if it's because a) his vision is getting better or b) he's getting used to seeing the way he sees and is accommodating or c) the rest of us just suck that bad.
4) Gary and Anita (my cousin and his wife) and her son and DIL stopped by the campsites and the Lumberman's Monument to enjoy and eat. We need to start inviting cousins to the camp out.
5) Next year, it's Dave's turn to pick.