- Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, by Christ alone, for the glory of God alone, taught by Scripture alone.
- one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.
- Total Depravity of Man; Unconditional election, limited atonement, irresistible grace, perseverance of the saints
- to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes... For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith