Teetering between having a few wheat products in the house (no-pudge brownie mix) and going totally wheat free...
I made a single serving of no-pudge brownies (chocolate)...
After having been off of wheat for only 3 days...I'm experiencing a lot of congestion in my nose and throat. Okay...I guess it's confimed.
Fiber One Haystacks
(1 Stack - 71 calories, 4g fat, 12 carbs, 5g fiber, 2g protein - 1 WW point)
- 1 cup Fiber One cereal
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat peanut butter
- Melt bar and peanut butter in microwave until smooth, at 30-second intervals.
- Be careful not to burn or overcook.
- Stir chocolate and peanut butter mixture.
- Add cereal and gently toss till coated.
- Drop onto wax paper, making 6 stacks.
- Refrigerate until chocolate hardens (about 30 minutes).