In the past I've had "brushes with the prophetic". I believe that I had another.
Since I've been fasting, my mom has made some pretty important improvements
- she stood without support for a minute and a half
- this includes standing up straight, without her knees against the cupboard in front of the sink
- she is doing short arc quad extensions without assistance. (not very high, but she's getting her heel off the bed
- for the first time, she's expressing an interest in knitting
- for the first time since her surgery, she's reading.
- she's listening to music every time she lays down. My brother in law (Jim) put hymns on an mp3 player and she listens a lot.