1. Make my goal weight in 2021
- drink all my water
- record everything I eat
2. Hike to the top of Job's Peak
- work out 20 times in January (20 strength + 20 aerobic)
I want to do some goal setting for 2021.
2020 was a hot mess! I cannot change the world in 2021, but I can change my little corner of it - meaning I can set goals that will improve me.
Oola goal setting looks interesting and I think I'll use that as a starting point. I am *NOT* going to set a bunch of goals for January 1 and get overwhelmed. I'll pick a goal or two, and create a habit a week...we'll see.
Oola has 7 life areas that keep us centered: family, faith, friends, field (career), fitness, finance, fun. I suppose that when I was typing these from memory that the one I couldn't remember is the one that I "scored" the lowest on!
One caution, if you're a stay-at-home wife - one of the field questions is whether or not your job could support you. I work part time so my answer is near the bottom, individually. I answered the finance questions as a family unit, since my husband and I are a team, but the "field" questions are rigged for independence.
There! Easy Peasy!
I have a couple of BIG goals for this year.
2. Make my weight goal (about 50 pounds to lose). I have the tools, now I need to strength.
3. Start logging miles on the Tahoe Rim Trail, with the longer terms goal of backpacking part of the Pacific Crest Trail.