Bill tagged me!!!
1. If you could pick your own theme song, what would it be?
Derek Webb - "Nothing Without You"
2. Now be honest...if others had to pick a song that described you, what would they choose?
(I can't think of one - I even asked a frien; I think it depends on what day it is)
3. What song would be/was the first dance at your wedding?
Baptist wedding - no dancing.
4. What song gets stuck in your head most often?
I won't link to it because - it's not a nice thing to do.
5. What song would you want played at your funeral?
He Giveth More Grace
He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added affliction He addeth His Mercy To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.
His Love has no limit; His grace has no measure;
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth and giveth and giveth again
Annie Johnson Flint