Not much going on - I started chiropractic and massage. And "body cleanse" - it's either the best thing since sliced bread or a complete hoax. I lean toward hoax, but it feels good.
You put your feel in a bath with a little machine that supposedly charged the water with ions that magically draws toxins out of your body through your feet. Those who believe it's a hoax say that the water changes because the ions oxidizes the water. Here is a photo of my water after half an hour.Doesn't thatlook very nasty for being a hoax?
But here's a question...if it's the machine ionizing water, and they always use distilled water, why do different people's water turn different colors with different "floaters"?
Here's a list of colors and supposed toxins
- Yellow-green: detoxifying from kidney, bladder, urinary tract, female/prostate area
- Orange: detoxifying from joints
- Brown: detoxifying from liver, tobacco, cellular debris
- Black: detoxifying from liver
- Dark green: detoxifying from gall bladder
- White foam: detoxifying from Lymphatic system
- White cheese-like particles: Most likely yeast
- Black flecks: Heavy metals
- Red flecks: Blood clot material
And the massage is wonderful. Seriously, a lot of folks don't like chiropractic, but for years I've had a very sore spot in my neck and upper shoulders. It's nearly gone.