Work starts Thursday...and I'm thinking of my co-workers, not the students.
- "Got a full 6 pack, but lacks the plastic thing to hold it all together."
- "He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier."
- "He would argue with a signpost." (OK, this one's a student)
- "A photographic memory but with the lens cover glued on." (OK, this one's me...it sounds like one I may have to use)
- "If you see two people talking and one looks bored, he's the other one." (and I'm thinking of one person in particular)