- Getting enough grants and scholarships to cover most of my tuition!
- My son being able to pay for his entire tuition in CASH!
- New shoes (definitely new shoes) 😉
- "All that & caramel" ice cream (Breyer's) with chocolate topping
- A very nice comment from a very nice person (he knows who)
- Chocolate beer. Yes. See Tuesday's post.
- Weather cool enough to use my quilt on my bed at night
- Teaching my son how to drive a car with a manual transmission
- Getting my son his first car (thus the need to teach him how to drive a stick)
- Knowing that Thursday is my last day of work this week
- Knowing that we'll only have 3 students on Thursday!
- Having my (birth) kids meet my (class) kids for lunch with the "gang"
- Paying for my daughter's tuition (that was something that I hadn't planned on, but it means another semester debt-free for her)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Jenny Ryan
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants