- Philippians 1Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus,To all the saints in Christ Jesus who are at Philippi, with the overseers and deacons:
- Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- I thank my God in all my remembrance of you,
- always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy,
- because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now.
- And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
- It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel.
- God is my witness, how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ Jesus.
- And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment,
- so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blamelessfor the day of Christ,
- filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
- I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel,
- so that it has become known throughout the whole imperial guard and to all the rest that my imprisonment is for Christ.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants