This is the really, really difficult one, because it's so easy to fall off that wagon and so hard to get back on.
GOAL: FOCUS ON THE WAY OF LIFE
GOAL: FORGET THE SCALES
Objective: Focus on "The Primal Blueprint"
- Limit carbs to 100 grams a day, 6 days per week
- including 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables (heavy on vegetables)
- limit dairy to 1 serving a day
- restrict grains to oats and rice
Objective: Focus on "anti-inflammatory/anti-aging" eating
- make preferred and avoid food lists and carry in planner
- restrict "avoid" foods to one per day (working toward fewer)
Objective: Focus on "Blood Type Diet" (this should fit nicely, since it's very similar to the Primal Blueprint.)
- restrict "avoid" foods (dairy excepted) to no more than 5% of eating
Objective: Enjoy the journey
- Eat foods I enjoy and don't force myself to eat food that I don't enjoy
- Cook one brand new recipe every week.
Objective: Use the blogs
- Use the blogger blogs to track progress
- daily food logs
- blog through diet and exercise books
- post new recipes
- update weekly